Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application For GM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bernard

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie): Bernard Escorial Tabaranza Sr.
Ingame Char:Hyperlynx
Continent: Asia
Country of Residence:Philippines
City of Residence: Davao city
Languages you know: English, Tagalog
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours) : 3 to 2 hrs check website and furom
How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)?: 3 or 4 days active check furoms only if there is a update come
Whats your purpose as a Game Master:I want to relieve the existing staff helping them keep the server clean, fair and interesting
Why should we choose you than other members applying?: i dont have experience for Game master
Have you been a TMOD before? No
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands? Nope i dont know what is the Vbulletin command if i choose to GM
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: Member only
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums? Noo
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server?: No
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? spam furom Smile
If accepted, what will you bring to the Game Master team?:clean fucking dupers and make some event and fun
Back to top Go down
Download

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie): Bryan Cumbe Trinidad
Ingame Char: H3R0S4G3
Continent: ASIA
Country of Residence: PHILIPPINES
City of Residence: South Cotabato
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours): 5 to 3 hours
How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)? everyday active forum and ingame
Whats your purpose as a Game Master: I want to help the community to be clean and fair.
Why should we choose you than other members applying?:I want to help the players..
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands? No
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: No
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums? Nope
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server?: None
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? None
If accepted, what will you bring to the Game Master team? I will have some Event and fun in our community..
Back to top Go down
doomerrz00
doomerrz00

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Sir.Emman(darktire) i want to be a one member of the list of your GM,I will do my best and I will follow the rules of my co-GM's and especially to you.I am 15 years old i live in Panabo City,Southern Davao.My name is DannJohn M. Duran.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
CLASSIFIED
CLASSIFIED

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 am

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie):Rienzel Mauhay buniel
Ingame Char: GODFATHER
Continent: ASIA
Country of Residence: PHILIPPINES
City of Residence: BATANGAS
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours): 8 TO 10 HOURS
How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)? everyday active forum and ingame
Whats your purpose as a Game Master: I want to help the community to be clean and fair.
Why should we choose you than other members applying?:I want to help the players..
Have you been a TMOD before? yES IN OTHER SERVER
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands? yES
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: YES
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums? YES
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server?: None
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? None
If accepted, what will you bring to the Game Master team? I will have some Event and fun in our community..
Back to top Go down
fial

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie): Fiale Lim Abueva
Ingame Char:Furious
Continent: Asia
Country of Residence:Philippines
City of Residence: Cebu city
Languages you know: English, Tagalog, Bisaya, Ilonggo
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours) : 1 to 2 hrs check website and forum
How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)?: Quite a long time for 3months in ingame and jusy by now in forum.
Whats your purpose as a Game Master:It function and serves as a humble servant in the In-game community without any conditions and self-interest taken.
Why should we choose you than other members applying?: Because I'd the passion(adik), practical experience in this game and the maturity intoward my personality and attitude which is a vital role of a Game Master. I dont have any experience but I believed it can be learn and I'm quick to learn and adjust at the same time.
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands? Nope i dont know what is the Vbulletin command if i choose to GM
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: Member only
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums? No
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server?: Yes, honestly speaking but people change and learn from their mistakes
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? No
f accepted, what will you bring to the Game Master team? They can have my dedication and commitment in helping and maintening the server integrity and wellfare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application For GM   Application For GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For GM
Page 1 of 1