Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application for TGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadlyCore
DeadlyCore

My Application for TGM Empty
PostSubject: My Application for TGM   My Application for TGM Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:15 am

Name: Nhorlan James O. Manalo

Timezone: GMT+8

Knowledge of being a gm:
i can make an event , support the players , thats will make the players happy and will keep AlfonsoMU alive., and also if i see anyone using cheat and hacks . i will banned them to keep this server hack-free

Past experience:
My GM experience is from my uncle's server ,i learn there on how to respect the players and admins , how to arrange the players to become a good model to other players.

Proof experience:
My uncle's server is closed but opening only at 8 pm in the evening because he has a work so he cant taking care of he's server

Why should we choose you:
I cant say that you will choose me for being a gm because many players are applying for gm , but i can to this if i will taking care of players , so goodluck to me

How would you handle a hacker/cheater:
If i see any hackers and cheaters i will banned them and i will give a date when will they be free or its possible to become a permanently banned

Extra info:
i can describe my self as a good brother, friendly , and etc.
i can speak in english slightly ,i can speak tagalog (thats for sure), and im always reading a books in science , i know if i will become a tgm i can do my duties very well ,

thats all

Best,
DeadlyCore

Back to top Go down

My Application for TGM
Page 1 of 1