Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
+3
tidoy55
Terasu
jigs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jigs

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Application Format :

- In Game Characters: jigs, []v[]()i
- Time Zone: GMT +8
- Level of English language : Proficient
- Other languages known : Filipino -- Tagalog / Visayan [ Native Filipino Language]

- Why do you want to join as a MuMaster/GM : To provide help and support in game , helping players as a GM is what i dreamed of long before, in such cases being a GM is more than capable enough of helping,supporting , & guiding players ingame.

- Do you have a position at any other Networks : No, but i used to have one.

- What is your motivation to become a GM?:
The Players are the one's who motivated me , begging for help , asking for things -- this is more than a thing to be considered as motivation , as i say this I WANT TO BECOME A GM For THEM.

- What can you bring to the server/community : Help & Support .

- How many hours can you contribute per day : 6-8 hours weekdays, 9-12hours weekends.

- Other Comments :
I made this application not to by corrupt the other applicants , instead i made this for them to feel the competitiveness and to remind them that there is always a good competitor in each and every field they'll join about, if my presence doesnt affect you and the others , then probably you'll do great in everything you'd encounter in the near future.

- Whats your MSN/E-Mail : jigs_bilis@yahoo.com

- Tell us what do you think we need to improve :
I cant say a thing , updates are yet to be released together with the fixes , so for now , HELP, SUPPORT and GUIDANCE are much appreciated in any field of demands.

Please also answer the following questions:

Question 1 : Describe what you would do in the next situation :

Player 1 is making some trouble in the server by swearing at people what would you do ?
A : First talk to him , at this case i believe that he may stop, if he wont then disconnecting him would make the solution , banning wont be needed after then.
Question 2 : Describe what you would do in the next situation :

Player 1 is asking you something by mail , what would you do if you don't know the answer on his question ?

A : Asking will be the best solution [ Other Staff members, Friends, & people whom i know and believe that knows the answer for the question provided ] , it wont kill him if the question will be answered for 4-5hours length of time , by that time then , surely the answer(s) will be on hand.

Question 3 : Describe what you would do in the next situation:

player1 is making fun of you what is the best way to do ?

A : Swear back
B : Ignore him
C : Showing professional behavior and telling not to do it again
D: Ban him
I'll answer " B " and " C " . "B" By ignoring people like that wont hurt you , instead you'll give him all the chances to ignore you as well, thinking that his effort doesnt affect you as a GM . " C " is self explanatory answer , so i guess i dont need to explain Wink

Question 4 : Do you have any idea how to prevent scams?
Yes, i have been a victim of almost all Scam's so i guess with that experience , preventing them wont take a long time , Spreading words on how do people do the Scam could prevent them , as long as everybody listens , no one will be a victim again.

Question 5 : As Game Masters, do you think you are better than everyone else?
A : NO , i believe some of them had more experience than i do , so i guess im not better , instead i think im different and could make many differences involving the game itself

Question 6 : How can you gain respect from the players/co-staff?
A : Showing how good and well enough of what you're doing is more than a factor to gain respect , as long as you're doing your job at its best and not stepping to any foot would be a key of success.

Question 7 : Is it enough for a Game Master to host events and answer questions ingame and at the forum?
A: I think yes,for i believe extending rights beyond this would make someone's power being abused, and this is only a hobby for all, so probably you dont need to go through of their personal life issues , as i say this , i hope you did understand what am i saying Wink

Question 8 : If your friends are making fun of you while you are hosting an event, what will you do?
A : The answer will be , simple and clear , even if their my friends the justice will always be FAIR and JUST . First off , talk to them , if they insist then Disconnect them.

Question 9 : How can you promote fair play?
A : Playing Fair for yourself can be a factor of promotion, by this, people will look after you and your words , but it any cases there will be violators i cant do something about it for i believe their actions&attitudes speaks of what they are on the real life , You cant change people from the game. So i'll leave them , and if given enough chance i'll catch them and ban for an instance for not being fair for everyone.

Question 10 : Why do you think we should hire you as Game Master?
A : Because i believe that my knowledge , dedication and understanding about this game is more than enough to help you guy's ingame .

I hope this application is enough to be considered.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Terasu

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:17 pm

- In Game Characters: Aizen-_-
- Other languages known : Filipino -- Tagalog / Visayan [ Native Filipino Language]

- Why do you want to join as a MuMaster/GM : To provide help and support in game , helping players as a GM is what i dreamed of long before, in such cases being a GM is more than capable enough of helping,supporting , & guiding players ingame.

The Players are the one's who motivated me , begging for help , asking for things -- this is more than a thing to be considered as motivation , as i say this I WANT TO BECOME A GM For THEM.

- How many hours can you contribute per day : 6-8 hours weekdays, 9-12hours weekends.

- Other Comments :
I made this application not to by corrupt the other applicants , instead i made this for them to feel the competitiveness and to remind them that there is always a good competitor in each and every field they'll join about, if my presence doesnt affect you and the others , then probably you'll do great in everything you'd encounter in the near future.

- Whats your MSN/E-Mail : saigayazukazu@yahoo.com

I cant say a thing , updates are yet to be released together with the fixes , so for now , HELP, SUPPORT and GUIDANCE are much appreciated in any field of demands.

Player 1 is making some trouble in the server by swearing at people what would you do ?
A : First talk to him , at this case i believe that he may stop, if he wont then disconnecting him would make the solution , banning wont be needed after then.

Player 1 is asking you something by mail , what would you do if you don't know the answer on his question ?

A : Asking will be the best solution [ Other Staff members, Friends, & people whom i know and believe that knows the answer for the question provided ] , it wont kill him if the question will be answered for 4-5hours length of time , by that time then , surely the answer(s) will be on hand.

I'll answer " B " and " C " . "B" By ignoring people like that wont hurt you , instead you'll give him all the chances to ignore you as well, thinking that his effort doesnt affect you as a GM . " C " is self explanatory answer , so i guess i dont need to explain Wink

Yes, i have been a victim of almost all Scam's so i guess with that experience , preventing them wont take a long time , Spreading words on how do people do the Scam could prevent them , as long as everybody listens , no one will be a victim again.

A : NO , i believe some of them had more experience than i do , so i guess im not better , instead i think im different and could make many differences involving the game itself

A : Showing how good and well enough of what you're doing is more than a factor to gain respect , as long as you're doing your job at its best and not stepping to any foot would be a key of success.

Question 7 : Is it enough for a Game Master to host events and answer questions ingame and at the forum?
A: I think yes,for i believe extending rights beyond this would make someone's power being abused, and this is only a hobby for all, so probably you dont need to go through of their personal life issues , as i say this , i hope you did understand what am i saying Wink

Question 8 : If your friends are making fun of you while you are hosting an event, what will you do?
A : The answer will be , simple and clear , even if their my friends the justice will always be FAIR and JUST . First off , talk to them , if they insist then Disconnect them.

A : Playing Fair for yourself can be a factor of promotion, by this, people will look after you and your words , but it any cases there will be violators i cant do something about it for i believe their actions&attitudes speaks of what they are on the real life , You cant change people from the game. So i'll leave them , and if given enough chance i'll catch them and ban for an instance for not being fair for everyone.

A : Because i believe that my knowledge , dedication and understanding about this game is more than enough to help you guy's ingame .

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tidoy55
tidoy55

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Terasu wrote:

- Other Comments :

Thanks.
dont spam dude..look ur post sa thread n 2....lima agad=?...basahin mo po rules ng forum....wag mag double post or pataas,,tnx
Back to top Go down
CLASSIFIED
CLASSIFIED

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

UU NGA MAN
Back to top Go down
Informer
★Community Manager★
★Community Manager★
Informer

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Terasu Banned 3 days Due Spam.Spam posts Deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://alfonsomu.malware-site.www
CLASSIFIED
CLASSIFIED

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

in former bkit di na ulit kau nakuha ng stafff
Back to top Go down
wiki

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am

Updating my GM application Jigs
Back to top Go down
howard

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 am

- Other Comments :

Thanks.

Natsumi DemiGods!
Back to top Go down
wiki

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

OMG this guys copying my application wahaha

tnx coz you guys love my application jigs^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1