Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kriskit07

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Name - Kristian Clapano
Age - 17
Location - Iligan City
Gender - Male
Date of birth - November 18, 1993
Occupation - Student
Studying at - MSU-IIT
Course and Year : Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology (2nd year)
Knows how to speak - English, tagalog, an bisaya

In game character(s) - Senju, Tobirama, Freya

Game Experience(s) - I played MU Online Philippines, Zhyper MU, Grudge and Alfonso MU. Started playing this MU online game since first year high school.

About me / Interests / Hobbies :

I am a person who thinks before acting and talking, there are so many possibilities so we must think first. I do believe that there is always something out of nothing, hard to understand but has a very good meaning. I am a logical person, so many ideas and not easy to fathom. I like playing online games especially MU Online, I like to play different kinds of sports too, reading science books is always in the list as well. I think what's best for the others, not for my own sake. I don't drink alcoholic drinks nor smoking and taking drugs. AND ETC.

If you will be chosen, what will be the first thing that you will do ??

Hmm.. Like what I had mentioned in the paragraph above, I think what's best for the others. Cheat prevention will be the first priority not the EVENTS. How can we have a good event if there are cheaters? Right? For example, you will make a drop event and you are not aware that there are AUTO-LOOTERS, it is very unfair for other players, whereas, if you are going to get rid of the cheats or the cheaters first before making an event, the event will go soft or fair. The number of EVENTS the GM does will not make him / her a good GM.

What is in you that will make you a good TGM that others don't have??

I think before I act and talk, thinking if it will give a good result or not, thinking possibilities, and I am not easy to fathom (lokohin).
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1