Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jv718

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:53 am

Name:Joseph Vincent G. Naviamos
Sex:Male
Language I Know:Filipino/English
Hours Im Online:4-12 Hrs
Game Experience:i play Alfonso Mu since janury 13 2011.I Became Gm too in other games.
Motto:Sacrifice is not easily won,It requires sacrifice and hardwork
Interest:So first i like to solve and prevent hacks,scams and bug.I like players to become fair and lovely to other player.Ill make players to become loyal and responsible in Game Rules.Ill make Events like hide and seek,trade event and race event.I want to serve to other players too.And last i like all players to have an equal right

So hopefully i can pass this test and when i pass..ill do what i promise to you guys..

InGame Chracter:

Thxz Guys..

Ill Expect more supports to you players
Back to top Go down
jv718

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:08 pm

InGame Character:,Commander
Back to top Go down
howard

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:32 pm

OK yan C RENZ MAGIGING GM....TOL EMMAN PWEDE RIN BA AKONG MAG APPLY MAGIGING GM?^^
Back to top Go down
jv718

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:43 pm

hahaha^^..try lng bka tsumamba^^..pero gagawin ko din best ko sakaling maging gm din ako^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1