Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killmeqyk
killmeqyk

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Name: Mark Benjoe Voluntad

Alias on game: Jneb / Kafra / Toinkz!

Online Time:8 - 12 hours a day (in game and forums)

Known languages:English/Filipino (other language....I will use google translation)

Game playing experience:I've been playing MU since global, and I've tried different servers of MU. I quit playing MU at season 2. And Since then i played Different MMORPG

Do you Have GM Experience: Yes i've been a GM on a private server and its Called Cavite MU Season2. But Unfortunately, the server sadly comes to an end because of insufficient funds to run it. After that i stop playing MU and explore to the new world of MMORPG.

How can you help our server:
The purpose why I'am Applying for a Game Master is to provide players with an enjoyable gaming environment. To be responsible for monitoring and regulating the in-game environment to provide a fair, safe and enjoyable game play experience. I play a major role in rescuing player characters that have become stuck, take action against 3rd party tool users, and respond to user requests for issues such as lost items etc.

I Familiarize Myself with the game.I immerse Myself in it. As a GM, I will need to be familiar with it as much of the game as possible in order to accurately guide the players through the community.

Thanks For Reading God Bless!!

Email to be contact:
jneb_einna@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jnebeinna
magiting

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Jneb for GM^_^ good player yan^_^
Back to top Go down
VeNz
VeNz

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:55 pm

aww.. meron nba memo. para sa mag apply ng gm?
Back to top Go down
howard

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Name..Howard M Cagigas
AGE.. 24
Alfonso game name : howard
Work : Bussniess Owner
Gsto ko po maging gm.sir emman. PAra ma tulungan yung server..Please apply me for who i am.please sir emman.MUREN PLAYER AKo..AT MAG DODONATE.. d ako katulad ng iba na manloloko.please accept me for gm :)sir emman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1