Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR or GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project_BK
Project_BK

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR or GM Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR or GM   APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR or GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie): ERIC O. MALABANAN
Ingame Char: Project_BK
Continent : Asia
Country of Residence: Philippines
City of Residence: SAN PASCUAL, BATANGAS
Languages you know: English, Tagalog
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours) : Forums & In-game Weekdays 5 - 8 hrs Weekends almost 12hrs or so..

[Long Answer Questions]

How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)?: less say 7days?(BUT ACTIVE) if i have time like 1hr before going to school ill go check the forums for some updates... everyday
Whats your purpose as a Test Moderator? : My purpose for being a Test Mod. is to have more knowledge and for the admins to see my performance of being a Mod
Why should we choose you than other members applying?: i got 4yrs experience of being a Mod on other forums and i know almost all the rule of being a Mod on forums.. plus i got hired to be a SuperMod on 2 servers
Have you been a TMOD before?: yes I've been a Tmod/Mod/S.Mod
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands?: /listmuted /pm /listignores /help /prune etc...
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: 4yrs to be exact
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums?: yes 2yrs experience..
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server? defiantly no
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? yes about the guide "anti-lag" which gg deleted..
If accepted, what will you bring to the Mod team?: Helping the mod team on their works and having fun? and many more...

I, Project_BKis now signing under that I will remain active and listen to the higher council Staff members above me. If they need me, I will always attend -unless I got something IRL to do. I will not abuse my mod powers & follow the rules. If I break any of these rules, I agree on a removal & in the worst case a black list of the Moderator team.
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR or GM
Page 1 of 1