Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AkoSiMiguel08
AkoSiMiguel08

Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs) Empty
PostSubject: Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs)   Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Real Life Full Name: Miguel Antonio Erames Zerna

Continent(Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Oceania): Asia

Country of Residence: Philippines

City of Residence: Buñao,Dumaguete City

Timezone(GMT): (GMT+8:00)

Languages you know: English,Tagalog,Visaya,Little Bit Of Spanish

What is your gaming schedule for AlfonsoMU Forums/Game(Display in
hours): M-T-W-TH-F=7:00 to 12:00 P.M S-SN= EVERYDAY

Account Name: AkoSiMiguel08

Character Name(The one you want for TGM):AkoSiMiguel08

Character Names(All chars on your account): AkoSiMiguel08

Questions

How long have you been with AlfonsoMU?: Hmm,,,Maybe A Month?

Whats your goal as a Test Game Master?: One Of My Goals Is To Encourage Players That AlfonsoMU Is Not Onlt For Gaming But With This Game They Can Meet New Friends At The Same Time Their Enjoying The Server.

Why should we choose you?: Because,I have The Widsom and The Heart To Do The Responsibilities of Being A GM and I Know That I Am Capable of Fulfilling Whatever Responsibility or Duty That Will Be Give To Me For Our Server.

Have you been a TGM before?:Yeap

If yes, do you know the commands?:Yeap

Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server?: N/A

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: N/A

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: I am not Promising Anything But I will Assure You That I Will Do The Best That I Can In Order To Contribute For The Progress of This Server.

I, AkoSiMiguel08 is now signing under that I
will remain active and listen to the higher council Staff members above
me. If they need me, I will always attend -unless I got something IRL
to do. I will not abuse my commands & follow the rules. If I break
any of these rules, I agree on a removal & in the worst case a
black list of the Game Master team.
Back to top Go down
Project_BK
Project_BK

Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs)   Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 am

Real Life Full Name(Don't tell a lie): ERIC O. MALABANAN
Ingame Char: Project_BK
Continent : Asia
Country of Residence: Philippines
City of Residence: SAN PASCUAL, BATANGAS
Languages you know: English, Tagalog
What is your gaming schedule forAMU Forums/Game(Display in hours) : Forums & In-game Weekdays 5 - 8 hrs Weekends almost 12hrs or so..

[Long Answer Questions]

How long have you been with AMu(Forums/INgame)?: less say 7days?(BUT ACTIVE) if i have time like 1hr before going to school ill go check the forums for some updates... everyday
Whats your purpose as a Test Moderator? : My purpose for being a Test Mod. is to have more knowledge and for the admins to see my performance of being a Mod
Why should we choose you than other members applying?: i got 4yrs experience of being a Mod on other forums and i know almost all the rule of being a Mod on forums.. plus i got hired to be a SuperMod on 2 servers
Have you been a TMOD before?: yes I've been a Tmod/Mod/S.Mod
- If yes, do you know the Vbulletin commands?: /listmuted /pm /listignores /help /prune etc...
How long have you been into Moderating forums?: 4yrs to be exact
Do you have any past experience into Moderating Vbulletin forums?: yes 2yrs experience..
Have you ever been kicked, banned from our server? defiantly no
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums? yes about the guide "anti-lag" which gg deleted..
If accepted, what will you bring to the Mod team?: Helping the mod team on their works and having fun? and many more...

I, Project_BKis now signing under that I will remain active and listen to the higher council Staff members above me. If they need me, I will always attend -unless I got something IRL to do. I will not abuse my mod powers & follow the rules. If I break any of these rules, I agree on a removal & in the worst case a black list of the Moderator team.
Back to top Go down

Test Game Master Application (AlfonsoMU Staffs)
Page 1 of 1