Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM RULEZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockly
★Administrator★
★Administrator★
rockly

FORUM RULEZ Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULEZ   FORUM RULEZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 am

Forum Rules
-----
- No Abusive Or Foul Language
- No double posting
- No Spam
- No Advertising
- Please post in the proper section of the forum. If you're unsure where to post, post in General Discussion.
- Use search before asking questions that may already be answered.
- No Discussion Of Hacks
- English language is required for all posts except for those in Guilds Section and Non-English Sections. Any player that breaks any of the Forum Rules can end up being banned on the Forum and in game plus IP ban, depending on the gravity of the infraction.
Back to top Go down
http://alfonsomu.malware-site.www
Hawthorne
★Administrator★
★Administrator★
Hawthorne

FORUM RULEZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULEZ   FORUM RULEZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:28 am

Rule
The following are basic rules for the Absolute Alfonso forum. Failure to comply with these rules may result in panishment, which I really hate doing, but will if it becomes necessary.

Rules apply everywhere

All rules and guidelines for posting should also be considered to apply to chat and private messages. If you notice any rule violations, consider it your duty to report them. And let me state right now that sexually related private messages are NOT allowed! (Also note that I have access to all private messages.)

Do not insult
Do not fling insults (and that includes name-calling) or make threats. Disrespectful or threatening posts are not allowed. If you are angry or upset, and feel like lashing out, just leave. These forums should be a fun place to visit!

Do not argue
Do not start or get drawn into an argument. Debates are fine, as you are free to disagree with people's opinions, but when your posts lose meaning or start resorting to insults, it's time to stop.

Do not reveal personal information
Do not give out personal information, such as your phone number or address, and do not ask others to do so either. Never, never, never! Not in posts, and not in private messages, and not in e-mail! There are so many sneaky and underhanded people out there that will say whatever they can to trick you into giving out this information. Stay safe, and just DON'T DO IT!! If you are caught asking someone for their personal information, you may be banned! (As Community Manage, I do have the ability to look through your private messages!)

Do not swear

Posts with swearing, sexually explicit content, and other "adult only" topics are strictly limited to the Adult Forums. Posting this material anywhere else may result in banishment. The automatic word censoring does not give you permission to swear! Additionally, any intentional circumvention of the automatic word censoring for the purposes of swearing will result in immediate panishment without warning.

Do not threaten

Do not make threats. Do not threaten to harm, to spam, to hack, to defame, or anything else. I consider making threats almost as serious as carrying them out.

Do not bogart
Do not make a thread and claim absolute control over it. Although you can create topics, you do not own them. They belong to the board, so you cannot prevent people from posting and you cannot force a moderator to lock or delete it.

ADMIN & Senior Staff's, Staff's
ADMIN & Senior Staff's, Staff's are here to help you with problems, as well as to help enforce the rules. If a moderator gives you a warning about your conduct, you should take it seriously, but don't get upset about it. They're simply trying to do their job, which isn't as easy as you might think. If you feel a moderator has been unjust, you could contact me, though contacting another moderator would probably be quicker.

Much Better to Follow The Rule

Hawtorne
Back to top Go down

FORUM RULEZ
Page 1 of 1