Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test MOD are OPEN !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawthorne
★Administrator★
★Administrator★
Hawthorne

Test MOD are OPEN !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Test MOD are OPEN !!!!   Test MOD are OPEN !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

Good Day Alfonsonians,

We need more Test Moderator to kept the forum clean and stable. For thus who interested to join the MODERATOR team.
For more info. Read that thread

Forum Moderator Application Form.

Quote :

Name:

Timezone:

Languages:

Why do I think I am eligible for being Moderator?
PS. the more detailed that you post. the more change that your application will be accepted.

Amount of time I can spend in forums?

Are you a moderator right now on any forum or server?

Other things:

Make your own application thread
and kindly wait for the staff approval.
Spam will be deleted by MOD

P.S: If you have been chosen as a Forum Moderator.. You will become a part of AlfonsoMU Staff.. Therefore you must be polite and responsible

Take Note: You need 20 post count before you can make your own application thread. bellow 20 post count, your application will be automatic denied. this rule made to prevent making and making application with low post count.

Thanks....

ALFONSO TEAM

Back to top Go down
PinoyAko
★Moderator★
★Moderator★

PostSubject: My Application PinoyAko ^_^   Test MOD are OPEN !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 am

Name:PinoyAko

Sex:Male

Languages spoken:English/Filipino

Country you are in:Philippines

GMT:+8

Characters in-game:Make it Secret ^_^

How long you've been playing AlfonsoMU:1month

What you want to apply for:Moderator

Why you want to apply:First and foremost, why I want to apply is because, if I actually become one, then I will have a higher authority to MOD and give directions to players and give order to the community. Also, with me being one, people will have someone to ask rather than asking other players who also lacks knowledge. Also, as everyone else has mentioned, I also want to eradicate the people who are not playing fair but rather using hacks, scams that lessens the enjoyability of the gameplay.

Experiences you have:I Want to Share All My Experiences in Different's MU's / I also have alot of knowledge about online gaming, which I know is an additional experience to add.

How long you can spend online per day:I can play and provide alot of time to play. I play for 10-5 hours in weekends and 3-6 hours in weekdays. For me, I don't think playing time matters, it's about how you maximize the things you can do everytime you play.

Contact Details:I would pretty much give it to you through a pm if you need it. I open my forum account each and everytime, so I suppose this is more than enough.

Thank you for reading this application of mine. Good day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://artkodesign.com/
Oxylium
★Super Moderator★
★Super Moderator★
Oxylium

PostSubject: Re: Test MOD are OPEN !!!!   Test MOD are OPEN !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm

sir/ma'am,

please follow this instruction so ur application wont be ignore.. thx!

Make your own application thread
and kindly wait for the staff approval.
Spam will be deleted by MOD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test MOD are OPEN !!!!   Test MOD are OPEN !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test MOD are OPEN !!!!
Page 1 of 1