Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Help Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakasheek

About Help Section  Empty
PostSubject: About Help Section    About Help Section  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 pm

If you have any problem or question related forum or game you can ask it here or you can send a PM (private message) to any Staff Member and they will help you solve it or will be forwarded to Senior Staff.
Before making a new thread for your problem please use the search function, maybe someone had the same problem and already post it so you can fix it without creating new threads.
Using Search Function we reduce the number of repetitive threads and keep our forum cleaner and better organized.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Oxylium
★Super Moderator★
★Super Moderator★
Oxylium

PostSubject: Re: About Help Section    About Help Section  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

/Added

thanks Waka,
Back to top Go down
ortsac19

PostSubject: Re: About Help Section    About Help Section  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 am

sana libre na lng ung reset stats kahit one time lng maggamit sa account

thx!!!
Back to top Go down
warpig069

PostSubject: Re: About Help Section    About Help Section  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi GM's, I have some question, regarding the reset stats, Is there any chance I could use the promo for free? I know 100 smart is not that big amount of money, but I'm only asking or perhaps shall we say I favor to look forward. =) I hope you could give me a chance. tnx (WarBOX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Help Section    About Help Section  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Help Section
Page 1 of 1