Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all mu is buged...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zerg24

all mu is buged... Empty
PostSubject: all mu is buged...   all mu is buged... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:34 pm

all mu is buged man...the shops, the freebuff, etc. fix all mu...-.-"
Back to top Go down
Gemini
★Administrator★
★Administrator★
Gemini

all mu is buged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: all mu is buged...   all mu is buged... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

please post a SCREEN SHOT of those BUGS you mentioned

thanks ,, >:<
Back to top Go down
https://alfonsomu.forumtl.com
zerg24

all mu is buged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: all mu is buged...   all mu is buged... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

here is...

FreeBuff BUGED!
all mu is buged... Screen012312110001

Shops BUGED!
all mu is buged... Screen012312230004

look that al zen i have...and i didn't use /zen xxx...
i used soul bug from the bar shop...

i cheked all shops and u didn't edit any shop...all shop except for the bar and Lorencia "city",
All stores have not been edited...

and a recommendation, if a mu pvp "without reset. " Kundun boxes they sell?, I have played many MUs PvP and your mu is good but need to edit some things, in other words, put more dedication, and remove the "WEBSHOP" Hold your accounts "VIP" instead of borrowing money for sets "FO", the "exp"is very good the "drop" I have not come to try because I can not lvl up, I would play your MU, but if not I will edit it to make it impossible for people to play and draw you play your MU, and I know many Brazilians, everything depends on you.

I like your MU, I like the version, but right now has many bug, if not more so in Lorencia look at all the bugs you have, imagine the CS or CW ...

If I find more bugs, I inform you ... but for now please fix these errors. because if you want to play MU

This is my recommendation, to make it more fun for players, because the fast MU only thing you do is lvl up and ready just in PvP no change in the quest, the items you may fail, etc. .. . in other PvP is more fun than a FAST, because it is more competitive.

GL and fix it plz... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all mu is buged... Empty
PostSubject: Re: all mu is buged...   all mu is buged... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all mu is buged...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alfonso - MU :: Report Section :: Server In-game Report Threads-
Jump to: