Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WickedNite

CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS   CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

We have heard and confirmed the closure of the Mu Philippines but there was no fix date yet. Alfonso MU have been helping us to start all over again and giving these free items for us and boosting us with their old players. I am calling you guys to stop abusing their kindness to us. Specially those players from internet cafe out there because I have a friend of mine playing in internet cafe and there was a lot of players creating multiple accounts and asking for the free items. Look guys, Admin staffs are assisting us as much as they can and please don't waste their time assisting with your multiple accounts. Once this forbidden act will caught, I am sure you will not be tolerated. You have noticed that there are few GMs in-game assisting you right? And as what you can see they are busy as hell assisting you as soon as they can. Play fair and you will be granted for sure. Don't take any advantages to those people who did kindness to you instead help them to improve the community and I am sure you will be granted just like what I did. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Gene Joe A.k.a ResbaK (In-game)
Back to top Go down
WickedNite

CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS   CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Opps! Sorry for the title guys. It should be "CALLING THE MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS"
Back to top Go down

CALL MU PHILIPPINES PLAYERS
Page 1 of 1