Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem launching mu alfonso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r4udo

Problem launching mu alfonso Empty
PostSubject: Problem launching mu alfonso   Problem launching mu alfonso Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:41 am

Hello, i've just downloaded the game (game client with sounds, not the light version, and the patch) but when i try to launch the game my screen goes black for a few seconds and then it return to the desktop without anything open.....

i have windows 7 home 64bit and i'm trying to run the launcher with the compatibility for xp but it doesn't work either.... how can i do?
Back to top Go down
darktire

PostSubject: Re: Problem launching mu alfonso   Problem launching mu alfonso Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 pm

easy problem try use this link

SECOND SOLUTION IF YOU USE WINDOWS 7 64bit DOWNLOAD THIS LINK http://www.filehippo.com/download_internet_explorer_windows_7_64/download/241864502b65f44565bd27c0938f9eab/
if stil cant connect just drop some massage here or pm admin alfonsomu@ymail.com

after install to your pc restart and try to connect you can play now
Back to top Go down
darktire

PostSubject: Re: Problem launching mu alfonso   Problem launching mu alfonso Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem launching mu alfonso   Problem launching mu alfonso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem launching mu alfonso
Page 1 of 1