Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EYES HERE admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceWitch

EYES HERE admin  Empty
PostSubject: EYES HERE admin    EYES HERE admin  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Name: Esbern Y. Yepez [ i prefer people calling me cal ]

Timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

Knowledge of being a GM:
I can arrange a daily event , giving question or hide & seek event and etc. which will light up the mood of our player and of course basically helping people with their question and needs in the server and also going around to check if there's any hacker/cheater's basically to keep this server hack-free.

Past experience:
Most of my experience are from my friend's test server, i help them as GM and as well as forum(i can be active in forum) [[ this is short because all of my GM experience are from test server ]]

Proof of experience:
All of my friend's test server closed down due to fund / time problem that why they decided to close it.

Why should we choose you:
I'm not a lucky person to give a reason why you must choose me, but if i have a chance to get this position i will put my best effort to do a good job and also but i would describe myself as friendly and helpfully i would intend to help new plyer with stuff and question.

How would you handle a hacker/cheater:
Cheaters is a must ban , hacker i willing to give them a chance, but if they decided to test me i will go ahead with a ban. what is the purpose cheating in a private server?

Extra info: As i mention above, i would describe myself as friendly and helpfully. i am fluent in english,i can speak tagalog languages especially,i can speak a little spanish,mandarin,fukyen. And I can read a little bit of greek. EVEN tho i'm new but i wiling to put my effort in all kindof thing that will help this server to improve better and even better ! i will put my effort to help this server rise , for example giving idea on how to promote our server , as long things benefits this server i will try my best effort. Please take my application seriously i know i''m new but i will definitely do my job well.

hope you accept my application letter as test GM..TNX! GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down

EYES HERE admin
Page 1 of 1