Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Alfonso - MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastCall

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Applying for GM   Applying for GM Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:43 pm

My application for GM:

Name: Erickson Mabiog
Year of Birth: 1993
Sex: Male
Spoken Languages: English, Filipino,

Character names: LastCall,ILOV3PK,bLizZ
Years of Mu Experience: 8

About Me:

-Dekaron, Diablo 1 & 2 & LOD, Kal, Do, Gunz, Gunbound, Maplestory, Mu, Raklion, Rubys of Eventide, Flyff, Space Cowboy, Ragnarok 1 & 2, Runescape, Yulgang, Last Chaos, Silk Road and others I don't remember.
-Like to play video games, any kind except for sports.
-Love and I mean LOVE to eat.
-Don't drink, Don't smoke.
-Love to Shuffle (Hardstyle Shuffle, you can type it in youtube and see).
-Love to play guitar (also used to play piano).

Experiences in Mu Online:

Over the years I've been playing mu, with my friends, just looking to spend a good time leveling, chatting or whatever. Played Zhyper Mu, Maya Mu, Mu Online Global, Mu Vida, Mu Land. Quitted Mu Online when they stated 380+ Sets and Maps only available for Premium Users. Zhyper Mu, By a DC lost my items in socketing without retrival (perfect socketed +13 blah blah), Mu Land closed, Mu Vida closed. Was playing Maya Mu when I found LostLand MU so got tired of fast PvP servers and came to play here. Been Playing Mu since 0.97 till now so I'm pretty aware of what has or hasn't changed.

Why you want to be a GM/Mod/GFX:

I want to be a GM because I think I would make a good job at it. I'm very honest in whatever I do or wathever job Im working on. Im totally against corrupt dishonest people that just want to take advantage of the position they're being given. As a GM I would take care of the people that like to harm others in-game, like to de-fame, like to insult and so on. I'm almost always online, by almost I mean I got to sleep don't I? And the people who know me in-game know how I am, regardless of what they want or not want to believe. I'm also willing to help new incoming players into the server. But mostly I would like to be a GM because of how active I am I would be able to monitor the problems / discrepance's that usually happen when the GM's aren't that active.

Why should you be chosen for the position:

As previosly stated, I think I should be chosen because of my high activity in-game, also because of the respect I think I have gained by most of the people I've met that know me in-game and are aware of how I work and my will to cooperate.

What do you think will be difficult when holding that position?

Heh, I think the numerous people that will think that I'm just applying to this position just because I am a member of their opposing guild or something, nevertheless I would be totally neutral, without taking sides regardless my guild / friendship position.
Back to top Go down
jv718

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for GM   Applying for GM Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:24 pm

GudLuck Bro!.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
LastCall

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for GM   Applying for GM Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:17 pm

TnX
Back to top Go down
jv718

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for GM   Applying for GM Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Ang haba nman erick^^ mukang pinagpuyatan mo yan ah?^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for GM   Applying for GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM
Page 1 of 1